Access the 2016, 2017 and 2018 ISI Symposium videos for only €100
- Victoria Felkar – Myths and Misconceptions about Women’s Hormonal Health Across the Life Span
- John Connor – Manipulating training variables to maximize training progress for the busy corporate client.
- Eoin Lacey – Sleep Medicine – The Knockout Approach to Health, Hormonal Balance and Performance.
- Alessandro Ferretti – Tracking for better athletes outcome (HRV, BG etc)
- Dr Ken Kinakin & Heather Pearson – Upper Body Weight Training Injuries
- Istvan Jarovek – Javorek’s complex variations for the busy modern day individual.
- Dr Eric Serrano – Intermittent Fasting to enhance health, slow down aging and reduce excess body fat.
- Luke Leaman – Least Mode before Beastmode Pt 1
- Dr Nigel Plummer – The Microbiome – It is remarkable – When it goes wrong – Optimising Function Pt 1
- Phil Graham – How To Beat Self-Doubt, Procrastination & Grow Your Profits In A Busy Fitness Industry
- Dr Eric Serrano – Ketogenic Diet and Dietary Fats: the science of reducing inflammation, improve cognition and turn back the clock.
- Damien Maher – Be Fit For Business – How To Turn Your Passion Into Profits
- Dr Nigel Plummer – The Microbiome – It is remarkable – When it goes wrong – Optimising Function Pt 2
- Luke Leaman – Least Mode before Beastmode Pt 2
- Alessandro Ferretti – Exploring metabolic flexibility (calories estimation, AFI index, KD study).
- Dr Shane Lawlor – Building Better Senior Golfers
- Victoria Felkar – Integrative Strategies for Managing Menstruation, Menopause and Women’s Midlife Health
- Istvan Jarovek – Javorek’s knee reconditioning programs and protocols for after ACL surgeries and other serious knee issues, with a guaranteed 4 months return after surgery with 100% capacity to any given sports
- Dr Ken Kinakin & Heather Pearson – Lower Body Weight Training Injuries
- Danny Lennon – Phasic Dieting and Undulations in Intake
Featuring 3 sessions from Dr Eric Serrano, 3 sessions from Dr Bryan Walsh and 2 sessions from Eoin Lacey.
- Dr Eric Serrano – Immunology and its Connection with Training and Nutritional Success P1
- Dr Eric Serrano Immunology and its Connection with Training and Nutritional Success P2
- Eoin Lacey – Application of Omega-wave within your Practice. Assessing CNS, HRV, Metabolism and recovery
- Dr Bryan Walsh – Body Composition Endocrinology : What Coaches and Nutritionists Need to Know
- Day 1 Q&A
- Dry Bryan Walsh – Metabolic Medicine: Understanding how to put a complete health enhancing plan tighter P1
- Dr Bryan Walsh – Metabolic Medicine: Understanding how to put a complete health enhancing plan tighter P2
- Eoin Lacey – Scientific Body Composition Assessment and Utilising it with your Nutritional Lifestyle Modification
- Dr Eric Serrano – Hormonal Dysfunction, how trainers, coaches and nutritionists can identify and treat imbalance
- Day 2 Q&A
- Eoin Lacey – The Gut Microbiome and its role in Body Composition.
- Dr Eric Serrano – Controlling Inflammation to Optimise Hypertrophy, Body Composition and Overall Health.
- John Meadows – Training 1
- Dr Eric Serrano – Advanced Nutrition & Supplementation Protocols to Improve Adrenal & Thyroid Function.
- John Meadows – Training 2
- John Meadows – Training 3
- Dr Eric Serrano – Serrano Secrets Part 1 – Ask the Doctor Anything!
- Eoin Lacey Epigenetics and its Importance in individualising your approach to your athletes and clients.
- John Meadows – Nutrition
- Dr Eric Serrano – Serrano Secrets Part 2 – Ask the Doctor Anything!